MLS House Tour: Venice CA Castle

I like to look at these cute canal homes in Venice Ca. On one of our trips we took the kids over to walk around the canals and visit a playground. This area has some very interesting homes in styles that range from beach bungalow to modern and some are very creative cottages.Venice is also a frequently used filming location. I recognized the are when it was used in "Because I Said So" as the location for "Johnny's" bungalow. It can be seen here,Hooked on Houses: Because I Said So

So I was looking through listings in the area and found this pretty little castle.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the pretty teal door!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This courtyard is just perfect..

Photobucket
Master bedroom looks over the courtyard.

Listing details HERE

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment