Bathroom Update

Our bathroom is still in progress..but looks soooo much better now than before. The new floor, paint, tub and cabinet hardware make a huge difference. The new tub and shower were of course the most expensive part.



You will have to excuse photo quality. I have misplaced the battery charger for my camera...so these photos are taken with the phone. (sigh)




The floor was the most time consuming with hubby having to rip out the old tile and cement board and put down some new plywood and then put down the vinyl floor.



I painted this ceiling white, it gets a lot of moisture from the shower and was gray and spotty. It's now bright and clean. My Anthro shower curtain needs an iron after I washed it today...I'll get to that someday when I'm not so busy.







New shiny hardware on fresh painted cabinets.



Fresh blue paint and some beach accessories. I found this canvas print at Ross and I looove it. In fact at the next house it will have a different life than bathroom art.






Next on the list is counter top and sink re-do and finally wall trim and new door. A few little things like a new register cover and outlets. But it feels much fresher now.. and cleaner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment