Master Bedroom Update

I wanted to put up an update on our bedroom. It's only a partial update...as if I showed you the other direction you would see the room has no closet doors. You can also see that this room, like all the others, needs bottom trim.

Here is the room when we first moved in, with the old white carpet.
Photobucket

We pulled up the carpet and had the wood floors refinished.

Photobucket
After paint, a new area rug from Lowes, Ikea bed, my chalk painted nightstands. You can see the goodwill dresser a bit. My husband put in the built in dressers..made from inexpensive Ikea dressers.
Photobucket

The bedding is Pottery Barn but the pillow covers (Southern Living Home via goodwill) and a vintage patchwork quilt. Lumbar pillow is from Target.
Photobucket

The curtains are actually Target shower curtains. I loved the print but walked away due to the price. Then one day I found one at goodwill..that allowed me to buy the second new and keep my cost down. Shower curtains hemmed work in this space because the window is lower than a normal window.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy!








0 comments:

Post a Comment