Trip to Germany

So I have been ignoring my blogger for awhile.. It's been a crazy few months. In August we went on a family trip...to GERMANY! We were there for three weeks. It was an adventure to take two kids under 5 on a major trip like this, but they had a good time and seemed to enjoy exploring and experencing riding on an airplane and the train in Germany. We saw so many pretty little cottages, awe inspiring palaces and castles. The gardens all in full bloom. I took so many photos I could do a full tour. But that would take days of blogs, so I will give you guys just a taste..Here are some images from the trip..the last two are taken in Salzburg Austria.. ENJOY!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment