In the begining..

Having just closed on our funky 1958 house..we now embark on the challange of making it a cozy place to live...and by that I mean survive two little boys with our sanity intact. So while I embark on the quest of decorating, chooseing flooring and deciding on colors for the walls..I will also have to find ways to be creative in my displaying and keeping two sets of busy hands away from my pretties.

Of course there is also the issue of the cost of making this house a cottage... without going over the top. As much as I would love to have the best finishes and the ease of just poping in something new. The price value of the home has to be kept in mind.. as is the question of "how much we can spend without using credit".. yep that's right..nothing on credit. Craigslist is going to be my BFF for quite awhile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment