Tour of the new house... part 1 Kitchen/Living

Welcome to our new house.. Come take a tour of our place...please don't mind all the work the realtors did to "stage" the spaces...these photos were taken from the MLS listing.

Our living and dining space.


The things I like.. a real wood fireplace, wood floors and a open plan into the dining/kitchen, box beam celings.


The things I'm not liking.. trim was all removed. Fireplace brick is not my fav. and it's a akward shape and location in the room.


The Kitchen



Things I like.. well..the fridge and stove are pretty new. The tile is light gray and in good shape and there is a breakfast bar. More box beams.



What I don't like.. old and dated... cabinates are in ok shape but scratched and stained in places. The countertops are gross..a textured white.. Like a funky leather texture! I get to look forward to wallpaper removal and lots of paint!!



I can see potential here.. the floors are all in good condition and the celing is unique. I haven't decided to keep the wood color in the middle of the beams or paint white for a beachy beadboard look.












0 comments:

Post a Comment